Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Journal 1

The image found on deviantart.com by the artist raindian.
If I were to choose a symbol or image to describe myself, I would choose the image of a tree. I like to believe myself to be grounded to the world and my reality. Also, like most old trees, I'm stubborn and not easily pushed over. I know I am also strong-willed and strong of the heart. I also feel tied to nature and have a strong love for plants and trees. Admittedly I don't have a green thumb but I'm still learning and hope to have a large garden when I can one day own a home.


This image again found at deviantart.com by photographer Mossel.
As for other people, I believe that they would use the image of a sunflower to describe me. My outward projection of myself can often be positive and social. The sunflower is a symbol of happiness and optimism and to those that I know, I have often been described as such. A few co-workers like to call me their susnshine and sunflowers are known to follow the sun with their open faces from dawn to dusk. I take pride in that nickname for that is something that I would like to have people believe I am, whether I am or not.

No comments:

Post a Comment